Winter Craft Fair
Join us for our
Annual Winter Craft Fair Wednesday, December 4, from 2-7pm in our Community Room.
We'll see you there!
- Books and journals made of recycled and repurposed materials
- Hand-whittled spoons, combs, and hairpins
- Handmade block printed stationary, postcards, origami ornaments, lavender wands, candied hazelnuts, toffee, chocolate bark
- Handsewn reclaimed fabric animals, canned goods ranging from fig chutney to full moon pear sauce, plum melomel, prickley pear melomel, hand sheared, dyed, spun, and knitted headbands, hand spun silk necklaces with mussel shells
- Other hand-knit goods from Oregon-sourced wool, honey-ginger turmeric peaches, Columbia gorge raspberry preserves
- Re-usuable, handsewn gift bags in four sizes
- Handmade jewelry with semi-precious and precious stones, antique glass and antique metal metal beads, wood burned drawings on small rounds of wood, rolled beeswax candles, and St. John's wort massage oil
- Photography prints and crafts
To view other People's events and classes, visit the Community Room Calendar.