People's aims to provide a safe, welcoming, dignified space for our customers to shop. As part of that we will work to protect your confidentiality & privacy where appropriate, therefore:
- People's brochures and website provide information about the benefits and expectations of member-owners as well as the services that the co-op provides.
- We only solicit information that the co-op needs in order to conduct regular business and planning.
- Member’s personal/sensitive information (address, phone number & email, purchase/patronage point record, HOO/Members’ skills information) will only be used for necessary business purposes and only those authorized persons that need access to information to do their jobs will have access.
- When we collect demographic information, it is optional and will be protected as anonymous.
- We will never share or sell any members’ or customers’ personal contact information.
Our Marketing & Membership Manager is available to hear & resolve any possible concerns that may arise regarding protections under this policy. If you have questions or concerns you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org.