Join People's and tons of our friends at the Farmers' Market to celebrate Earth Day!
- Free plant starts from Wildcat Mountain Farm!
- Bring extra or saved seeds for the Seed Swap!
- Get answers to all your gardening questions from permaculture expert Marisha Auerbach of Permaculture Rising at our Ask a Gardener station!
- Make chicken portraits with Zenger Farm!
- Bring your used cookbooks or kitchen tools to the Books & Gadgets Swap!
- Get your bike ready with Bikes For Humanity PDX!
- Enter our free raffle for a big bag full of co-op goodness!
- Come for storytime between 4-5 pm with our favorite nature stories!
- Listen to lots of great music!
- ... and lots more fun!
Hope to see you there!
About the Seed Swap
Do you have extra seeds from things you've purchased or ones you've saved from last year? Bring them to Earth Day to trade for new and different seeds. We'll have some small seed envelopes for storing seeds, but feel free to bring small bags to bring your new seeds home in!
About the Books & Gadgets Swap
Do you have cookbooks that you're done with, or kitchen tools that you don't need anymore (but are still really useful)? Bring them to Earth Day to trade for something new! We'll have tables where folks can leave their things to swap for new treasures. Please make sure that any kitchen tools you bring are clean and functional.