In this transformative workshop, explore the alchemy of stepping into self-love and self-healing & practicing positive self-talk to transform your personal reality. We all have had some traumatic situation that we have lived through. In the past, you may have been taught that you need to toil, struggle, or sacrifice something because of unfortunate circumstances you’ve experienced. Romaine will teach you how to grow from that situation into internal joy and become happier than you ever thought you could be!
You will learn:
· How to listen to your inner voice
· Where your Inner voice came from (Whose voice is it anyway)
· A proven way to change the Inner voice
· A proven self-empathy tool
· How to use feedback (some call it failure) to lift you up
· How to manifest a calmer mind
· The one critical act you must do to bring joy from within your life
About the Facilitator
ROMAINE HARRIS is a Certified Community Health Worker, Speaker, Facilitator, and Social Change Activist. With a foundational practice of Buddhism, Romaine has exceptional talent for inspiring and empowering all people with integrity, wisdom, and compassion. Drawing from her life’s experience with death, loss, and grief, she has special insight into processing trauma with ancient and innovative ways of healing.
The Community Room at People’s Food Coop is located on the 2nd floor up a flight of stairs. It is also accessible by elevator lift--just let a staff member know you need to use it and they will help you!
Registration required. This event is free for BIPOC. Donations accepted with gratitude.