Applications are due Monday November 21st!
We're excited to be hosting the Holiday Craft Fair again this year on Wednesday, December 7th from 2-7pm in the Community Room.
Vendor spaces are available in two sizes: Large (~6ft x 6ft) for $30 or Small (~ 3ft x 6ft.) for $15. Tables are not provided, but chairs are available. You will be required to stay within your allotted space.
Spaces are limited. For the most part, vendor applicants are accepted on a first-applied, first-placed basis. However, we like to provide the community with variety at the Fair, and our Craft Fair Coordinator will have the final say on which vendors participate.
How to Apply
- Review the Reminders, Rules, & Guidelines below before filling out the application. Please be sure you feel confident you can fulfill them before applying.
Complete the application below, or pick one up in the store. Payment needs to be included to secure your application. Checks are preferred and can be made out to People’s Food Co-op. You can mail them to:
People's Food Co-op
attn: Sofie Sherman-Burton
3029 SE 21st Ave
Portland, OR 97202
If you are selected as a vendor, Sofie, the Craft Fair Coordinator, will contact you no later than Friday November 25th to discuss next steps and placement.
If all spaces are filled, you will be placed on a Wait List. In the event there is a cancellation, we will call vendors on the Wait List.
Reminders, Rules, & Guidelines
The fair begins at 2pm, Wednesday, December 7th, and ends at 7pm.
All vendors are expected to participate for the entire 5 hours.
SET-UP, TEAR-DOWN, & CLEAN-UP
- You can begin setting up your booth at 12pm, but no earlier.
- Set-up must be completed no later than 1:45pm.
- Tables are not provided, but chairs are available.
- Tear-down and clean-up should be completed no later than 8:30pm.
TRANSACTIONS WITH PATRONS
People’s does not provide change for artists or craft vendors. Each vendor is responsible for bringing enough cash to complete transactions with your patrons.
We strongly, strongly encourage vendors to:
- provide patrons with receipts,
- provide patrons with business cards or some other format communicating your contact information (this can be on the receipt).
- Should you need to cancel, please notify us as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com.
- People’s Food Co-op will retain booth fees for cancellations occurring less than 24 hours before the event.
- Vendors on the waitlist will be notified should cancellations occur.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR: People’s Safer Space Policy
People’s Food Co-op strives to create a safer and accessible space that values everyone. When present on Co-op property, each person is expected to respect all aspects of people’s identities including their ethnicity, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, religion, political affiliation, nationality, size, age, and ability.
Physical or verbal abuse, sexual or any other form of harassment, theft, or damage of property is simply not tolerated. Someone who is unable to meet these expectations will be asked to leave the property.
If you feel that someone is in violation of this policy please talk to a staff member.