People's Farmers' Market
YEAR-ROUND, every Wednesday 2-7pm
April 29, 2015
One thing I like about spring rain is all the rainbows. And all the things starting to pop up in my garden. Rainbow chard is the best of both worlds, and it's at the market this week!
- Ammie's Goodies is taking this week off. Stop by Pie to the People for a sweet or savory treat!
- Milkweed LLC will be back this week, selling their delicious sprouted nut milks and handmade granolas to the market. Yum!
- Knives & tools a little dull? Let Gabriel from Dragonfly Forge sharpen 'em up for you this week!
We Love You OGC and Farmers' Market Fund!Thanks so much to Organically Grown Company for their generous donation, and to FMF for generously donating their 2014 Give!Guide earnings to our SNAP Matching program!
SEED SWAP IS BACK! Come by the info booth to drop off your unused seeds or pick some up. No seeds to donate? No problem! We've got plenty, so come get some and get that garden started!
Debit/Credit and EBT at the Market Use your debit, credit or EBTcard at the market! No more waiting in line in the co-op for cash! Want to use your card, have questions or just curious? Head to the info booth and we’ll tell you all about it.
SNAP Matching Program continues!
Since August 2013, People's has been providing EBT customers with up to $5 in matching tokens every week for use at the Farmers' Market. If you'd like to know more about the program or how you can make a donation, stop by the info booth.
who's here this week
* indicates Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth or WSDA
Prepared Foods and Other Services:
what's fresh this week
- braising greens
- collard greens
- dandelion greens
- fava beans
- fresh flowers
- fresh herbs
- green garlic
- goat cheese
- hazelnuts & hazelnut butter
- medicinal herbs & tinctures
- mushrooms: morels & more!
- mustard greens
- salad greens
- snap peas
- spring onions