People's Farmers' Market
YEAR-ROUND, every Wednesday 2-7pm
HOLIDAY HOURS - The People's Farmers' Market will be closed Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
This Wednesday is the last Farmers' Market of 2015! Should be warm and sunny too -- perfect weather to come out and stock up for the next 2 weeks!
- If you were disappointed not to find Ammie's Goodies, Crooked Furrow, or Tabor Bread last week, rejoice! They will all be back this week.
- This is the last week to get organic holiday wreaths from Fraga Farm.
- Need a gift for the tortilla lover in your life? Check out the gift packs at Three Sisters Nixtamal!
- Brooks Winery will be here pouring samples and selling bottles of their locally grown and produced wines. Come down and pick up a bottle for yourself or a loved one!
Knife Sharpening -- Due to the dangerous combination of dark days, cold hands, and sharp objects, Dragonfly Forge will be taking the rest of the winter off.
Debit/Credit and EBT at the Market Use your debit, credit or EBTcard at the market! No more waiting in line in the co-op for cash! Want to use your card, have questions or just curious? Head to the info booth and we’ll tell you all about it.
SNAP Matching Program continues...with your help!
Since August 2013, People's has been providing EBT customers with up to $5 in matching tokens every week for use at the Farmers' Market. Funding is confirmed for 2014, but in order to help us keep this program going we are asking for your help. If you'd like to know more about the program or how you can make a donation, stop by the info booth.
who's here this week
* indicates Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth or WSDA
Prepared Foods and Other Services
what's fresh this week