People's Farmers' Market
YEAR-ROUND, every Wednesday 2-7pm
Brussels sprouts. Squashes. Root veggies. Goat cheeses. Salad greens. Heirloom grains & beans. Handmade pies & sweets. Sounds like Thanksgiving to me.
The Farmers' Market will be open from 2-7, as usual, to meet your last minute holiday shopping needs.
- If you were disappointed not to see Kilikina's Chocolat and Rising Stone Farm last week, rejoice! They'll be back this week.
- Check out our new vendors! We've got veggies and canned goods from Full Cellar Farm, and homestyle vegan Japanese food from Obon PDX.
- Pie to the People will be selling full sized holiday pies & crusts. If you need GF pies, check out Ammie's Goodies.
- 3 Sisters Nixtamal is off for the holiday. If you need masa or tortillas, they're available inside People's.
Knife Sharpening -- CANCELLED! Due to an equipment malfunction, Gabriel will not be here to sharpen your knives this week. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Music at the Market Interested in playing at the market? Email email@example.com for booking information.
Holiday Hours - The People's Farmers' Market will be open regular hours on Thanksgiving Eve, and closed Christmas Eve. New Year's Eve hours TBD.
Debit/Credit and EBT at the Market Use your debit, credit or EBTcard at the market! No more waiting in line in the co-op for cash! Want to use your card, have questions or just curious? Head to the info booth and we’ll tell you all about it.
SNAP Matching Program continues...with your help!
Since August 2013, People's has been providing EBT customers with up to $5 in matching tokens every week for use at the Farmers' Market. Funding is confirmed for 2014, but in order to help us keep this program going we are asking for your help. If you'd like to know more about the program or how you can make a donation, stop by the info booth.
who's here this week
* indicates Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth or WSDA
Prepared Foods and Other Services
what's fresh this week